Sunday, January 29, 2006

Infiltration 2.9 mod for UT

"Back in the saddle again." Two (three?) years after releasing DM-Casaloma (UT map), I've decided to re-discover the Unreal editor. I couldn't find the inspiration that would draw me back into the rigors of mapping, until I discovered Infiltration. It's a realism mod for UT, so that took some adjustment. But it has a game mode called Enhanced Assault (EAS) that's really cool. I played this map called EAS-INF-Mostar that just blew me away. After I played it, I immediately knew what kind of map I would like to make for INF.

So I've created this blog page, to post the blow-by-blow progress of my map, and perhaps offer some helpful tips about Unreal engine mapping in general. Depending on how many images I'm allowed to upload here, I may link back to my main website from time to time.

If you have any questions about mapping, feel free to contact me : smeerkat (at) gmail (dot) com.

From time to time, I will post useful links for mappers. But today, I'll start off with the Infiltration website.

Infiltration 2.9 - Get it here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home